Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Looking back...

Dear Parents and Students,

 I had a wonderful first year at The Joy School and enjoyed getting to know all of my students-- each and every one of them! 

Here are some reflections made by my students on this past school year...

- I will never forget this year because I had the teachers I wanted to have.
- Something I learned about myself this year was when I need help, sometimes I ask and that helps.
- I feel I improved the most in paying attention.
- Something I'm proud of accomplishing is not doubting myself.
- Something I'm proud of accomplishing is Caine's Arcade because I was good at it.
- Something I learned about myself this year was I got challenged, but I kept trying.
- Something important that I learned this year was shortcuts in math.
- Something I learned about myself this year was that I am a talker and I need to work on comprehension and reading.
- Something I learned about myself this year was I take a little more time than some other people and that's ok.
- I will never forget this year because I have made so many friends and have learned so much.
- Something I learned about myself this year was I need to slow down and take my time.
- Something I learned about myself this year was I am shy.
- Something I learned about myself this year was if I slow down and reread what I am writing or reading it will make more sense.
- I will never forget this year because I learned so much.
- I will never forget this year because I had good teachers and a good class.
- Something I learned about myself this year was that I wasn't as shy as last year.
- Something I learned about myself this year was being a better person and being a better learner this year.
- Something I learned about myself this year was I am so very excited the next year.  I am learning about myself and my personality and being nice to friends.
- Next year I hope to be more independent.
- Something I learned about myself this year was facing harder challenges and work.
- Something I learned about myself this year was I can do anything I set my mind to.

Students, make sure to share the rest of your reflections with your family!  :)

Have a wonderful summer!  I can't wait to hear all about it in August!




No comments:

Post a Comment